Day Rate Competitive
Magdalene, part of M Group Services, are a market leading provider of essential infrastructure services in the UK and Ireland. Our Blue-chip clients rely on us to engineer, install and maintain their networks. We are currently looking for an I & C Engineer join our Engineering Services team.
The successful candidate will be required to work on project deployments for customers across the UK, assisting with the installation of telecoms equipment, including minor DC power work in equipment rooms or on site.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Copper and co-axial termination, testing and fault finding
- Infrastructure survey and rebuild
- Rack and sub rack installation
- Fibre handling with an adept use of an OPM, fault finding and testing
- NPPV3 or SC security clearance
- Experience of working for Virgin Media
- Experience of working on Transmode, Cienna, Cisco and Juniper technologies
- Experience of working on the Virgin Media network
- The basics of CLI and FTP
- Asbestos Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling
- IOSH Working Safely
What impresses us?
- Excellent communication skills via email, telephone and face to face.
- A positive approach to work.
- A conscientious and flexible attitude.
This role is a home-based position, but as an I&C Engineer you would be expected to travel around the UK.