Day Rate Competitive
Magdalene, part of M Group Services, are a market leading provider of essential infrastructure services in the UK and Ireland. Our Blue-chip clients rely on us to engineer, install and maintain their networks. We are currently looking for a splicing engineer to join our Engineering Services team. The successful candidate will be required to work on project deployments for customers across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Installation and splicing of cables
- Installation of passive equipment
- Fibre handling and testing
- Interpreting site documentation and installing equipment in line with the specification
- Completing relevant handover documentation and site reports
- Carrying out site surveys
- Splicing experience in a telecoms environment
- DBS clearance (this can be applied for should you be successful)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling
- IOSH Working Safely
- Relevant splicing accreditations
What impresses us?
- Excellent communication skills via email, telephone and face to face.
- A positive approach to work.
- A conscientious and flexible attitude.
- The ability to train, mentor and develop others
This role is a home-based position, but as a Splicing Engineer you would be expected to travel around the UK.