The Switch Site Supervisor is responsible for the day to day supervision of Telefonica switching sites across the UK. This person will be the site owner for all works taking place, ensuring works are done to the correct standard whilst following relevant processes and policies.
Your main duties in this role will be to carry out the following:
- Induct external contractors and third parties requiring access to the TEF Site
- Review and approve contractor risk assessments and method statements in advance of any works taking place on site
- Attend/oversee site surveys and pre-installation site meetings
- Oversee works taking place on site, ensuring compliance with relevant security, quality, environmental and health and safety policies
- Provide quality sign off via completion of works certificate for works, ensuring they comply with the relevant TEF quality standards
- Liaising with TEF NMC on open facility alarms
- Maintenance routines, site upkeep and security
- Audit, upkeep and maintenance of site records, including; floorplans, AC/DC boards, optical distribution frames, cabling routes and capacity
- Receiving deliveries onto site
- Providing emergency fix fault support
- Managing on site stores and tools
- Providing out of hours and short notice support as required
Candidates will require the following experience:
- Site ownership
- The completion of site surveys
- Working in a telecoms environment
- Complying and promoting company Health and Safety requirements
What impresses us?
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Enthusiastic personalities who can adapt to a fast-paced environment
The main place of work for this position will be TEF switch site in the Faraday Buildings, London.
Additional cover of other regional sites on ad hoc basis will be required.